HW: Test-tube Conceived

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Thu Nov 8 15:04:28 EST 2001

On Thu, 8 Nov 2001 13:12:33 -0000, Chris Allen <beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM>
wrote:
>Does anyone know anything about the Robert Calvert _Test-tube Conceived_
>abum?
>When was it released, who wrote what bits, who plays on it, was there more
>to it (any companion works or other related texts), are there any reviews
>online?

Most of the info has already been covered, but it's worth noting that it
was the last album that Robert released during his lifetime ('Live at QE
Hall' and 'Blueprints from the Cellar' were posthumous).  Some of the songs
are re-workings from his 'Kid From Silicon Gulch' musical / stage show
(which I just got to hear - thanks Mike H).

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com