Manchester to Liverpool(ish) travel

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Thu Nov 8 16:42:17 EST 2001

> I gotta get back from the Manchester gig on Saturday to West Kirkby on
> the Wirral (or within taxi range at least from somewhere around
> Liverpool/Chester). Does anyone who knows public transport around that
> area have any suggestions? Any offers of private transport gratefully
> accepted...
>
> FoFP

"I don't take much time convincin' that maybe I'm from the Wirral
penninsula..."

Maybe Half Man Half Biscuit could give you a lift?

Cheers,

Rich.

ps.  Sadly my Aunt has just moved away from West Kirby - otherwise I'd give
her a ring.  :-(