HW: was it you?

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Nov 8 22:08:51 EST 2001

Dave Hess asked if one of the mystery duo was 6 ft 6-

I really can't remember, it's over a year ago now after all- I can remember
one guy quite distinctly but can't recall the other at all. If I *was* in front
of you, you might remember my mate- a tall thin Chinese guy, fairly
conspicuous in a HW crowd.

Maybe this is destined to remain a mystery... had I been on this list at that
time I would have said hello, but I wasn't and I didn't. So it goes.
--
Nick Medford