ICU: INNER CITY UNIT Website update

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Thu Nov 8 22:57:48 EST 2001

On Thu, Nov 08, 2001 at 12:27:48AM +0000, Steve Pond wrote:
> The burst of ICU activity has spurred me on to update the ICU website.
>
> There are some fabulous new pictures of the band in 1980 waiting around
> outside the rehearsal room, it looks more like 1930..

Including a shot of Nik as a punker, and another where he looks
surprisingly like Tom Baker's incarnation of The Doctor.  Too
funny!

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
The world has been attacked.  The world must respond ... [but] we must
be guided by a commitment to do what works in the long run, not by what
makes us feel better in the short run.
        - Jean Chrétien, Prime Minister of Canada