HW: Belfast

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at T-ONLINE.DE
Fri Nov 9 10:51:32 EST 2001

Hi
At 14:42 09.11.2001 +0000, you wrote:
>I've seen HW once, here in Belfast, the last time they played in N.Ireland.
>I can't remember the year and have no idea what LP they were touring, if
>any.
>
>Does anyone know of a site featuring images from official gig t-shirts so I
>can pinpoint the tour?  This would give me the info I need to actually ask
>the question I wanna ask.....who was in the three-piece (as far as I could
>see) lineup and what was the tracklisting.

Belfast, 10.04.1994

13.04.1994, MANCHESTER, ROCKWORLD, 90/9
intro / master of the universe / jam / master of the universe / sputnik
stan / green finned demon / you shouldn't do that / gremlin / golden void /
right stuff / wastelands / iron dream / hassan i sahba / space is their /
hassan i sahba / wave upon wave / quark strangeness and charm / lsd /
welcome / camera that could lie / brainstorm

cheers
Bernhard