OFF: "Space Does Not Care" Play-list 11/03

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Fri Nov 9 13:35:57 EST 2001

>NOTE: I'm getting kinda bored of this...seriously: anybody got any ideas,
>suggestions, requests...anything?? does anybody care??? (hey, no puns
>please!) Does anyone out there on CyberEarth actually listen?

I would, but then I don't have a capable computer with a decent modem, so
it's pointless to try.  And this one at work lacks a sound card, so...

>but these days I think I about callin' it a day (though considering how
>numerically-anal I am, I'll probably wait till March just so I can look back
>and call it "3 years").

Well, it is comforting to know that somewhere out in the world, this stuff
is being played, even if only a few are listening.

And I like reading your playlists, even if it's just to see how much of it I
already have.  This one was less than normal, although that Zappa show you
did recently would be an all-time low, given that I have one Zappa CD (the
first one?) and don't like it at all.

Grakkl (FAA)

P.S.  My in-box just went wacko yesterday and all my messages got turned
upside down in the ToC file - I can't find any goddamn thing anymore!  This
message was up at the top in the stuff from two years' ago.  I apologize to
anyone who I fail to respond to about something that I can no longer find.

>11/3
>
>1.Cul de Sac-- "China Gate/Sakhalin" (China Gate; Thirsty Ear)
>2.Mushroom-- "Antonioni's Groove" (Iamaphotographer; Plain)
>3.Gong-- "Other Side of the Sky" (Angels Egg; Decal/Charly)
>4.Capt. Beefheart/Magic Band-- "Moonlight on Vermont" (Trout Mask Replica; WB)
>5.Frank Zappa-- "For Calvin <And His Next 2 Hitch-hikers>" (Grand Wazoo;
>Rykodisc)
>
>6.Neu!-- "Hallo Gallo" (ST'd, Astralwerks)
>7.Can-- "Mother Upduff" (Unlimited Edition; Mute/Spoon)
>8.Faust-- "Mamie is Blue" (So Far; Collector's Choice...and that new box set)

What's on the CD in the box set that isn't available elsewhere (?)?  I mean,
is it any good?  Some live BBC thing or something IIRC.