HW: Nic Potter

Fri Nov 9 14:52:34 EST 2001

On Thu, 11 Oct 2001, Wright, Mike wrote:

> And on 2 of his solo LPs Huw played.

        Two LPs? What/when was the one that wasn't _Blue Zone_?

        Also, unless I'm getting confused, he did some work with Alan
Davey before Alan joined HW, the stuff that's now come out as _An Alien
Heart_. Or was that someone else? Yours,
                                         Jon

ObCD: Deep Purple - _Deep Purple_
--
                Jonathan Jarrett          01223 514989