OFF: in the uk

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Fri Nov 9 17:43:42 EST 2001

On Fri, Nov 09, 2001 at 11:29:31AM -0600, Arin Komins wrote:
> I haven't had a chance to check the latest pub list.  could
> someone find me at manchester or liverpool and give me an updated list?#
>
> (or Eric....could you bring the current list?)

Sure, but:
  - it's still pretty sparse for that last week
  - won't do you much good for the gigs before then

http://the-rocker.freeservers.com/BOC.html

On Fri, Nov 09, 2001 at 02:18:28PM -0500, Moonglum . wrote:
> Still envious though... :-)

Me too ... even though I'll be joining the parade soon :-)

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
The world has been attacked.  The world must respond ... [but] we must
be guided by a commitment to do what works in the long run, not by what
makes us feel better in the short run.
        - Jean Chrétien, Prime Minister of Canada