HW: Test-tube Conceived

Chris Gibbs chris at HAWKLORD.UKLINUX.NET
Fri Nov 9 20:07:26 EST 2001

Hi ya,

Steve Pond wrote:

> On Fri, 9 Nov 2001 10:37:45 -0000, you sent through the ether:
>
> >Where can I get more info about Live at QE Hall, Blueprints from the Cellar,
> >Kid from Silicon Gulch?
> >Have they been deleted?
>
> Head over to www.innercityunit.com and download the live Calvert show there,
> it's from the same tour as the QEH album but is infinitely superior. :)
>
> -S.

Hmmm, it seems to me less good audio quality wise than QEH (but then its
only cd quality not vynal quality) very similar set but has 'Radio
Egypt' and even if you burn dao you need to cut a teeny bit from the
ends of tracks to get them to join up;-)  But as Steve says well worth
getting, I burn these disks for people who don't want mp3.

I've somehow aquired Bob reading some poetry and some early(?) demos of
tracks I've not heard of before, like Isadora, fascism/futurism, a weird
version of Steppenwolf and some truely excellent other tracks....
Anyone know when they were recorded?

--
Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.