HW: new tour information

Moonglum . sjyoules at VISTO.COM
Sat Nov 10 03:01:38 EST 2001

Hi

Dave Brock came onto the Mission Control IRC chat channel on 8th November,
and had some interesting things to say about the tour.  I've put an edited
transcript onto Starfarer's Hawkwind Page -
http://www.geocities.com/sjyoules/index.html

Click on the first link "Your Captain Is Speaking" to read the transcript.

The only thing I will say further about it is that those planning on going
to the later gigs in the tour (Manchester onwards) will have reason to be
pleased!

There is a Guestbook on the Miscellaneous page, if anyone would like to
sign it.

Cheers

Steve