HW: Del Dettmar

Chris Gibbs chris at HAWKLORD.UKLINUX.NET
Sat Nov 10 16:43:00 EST 2001

Hi ya,

I just got a copy of "Halfway Start" by Del.

Does anyone have any clues about this?   Like when it was done, did it
come out on vynal?
What are the three tracks called?  Does it matter what they are
called?   Has listening to it permanently damaged my sanity?

Its the only piece of music(?) I know of that seems to have a psycho
active effect, and it works on dogs too!    Put us all in a trance it
did.

Chris
--
If only one could get that wonderful feeling of accomplishment without
having to accomplish anything.