BOC Nov 9th

mike looney mlooney20 at HOME.COM
Sun Nov 11 00:36:36 EST 2001

BÖC Concert, November 9th
The Cotillion in Wichita KS
The hall seats 2000 according to their web site and it looks like they
are running at about 80-95% capacity.

Sound Check

The roadie that did most of the sound check was most amusing.  Sort of
stand-up comedy as sound check.
Opening act: Ten Day Wish.
Local cover band.   Covers bands like Dishwalla and REM.  Not my cup of
tea.  In fact they suck large things through very small tubes.  I will
grant that the female lead  deep throating a drum stick during 'Sweet
Emotion' had more than a bit of amusement value.  A very white cover of
'One Love' is right up there with the reggae version of 'Godzilla' I
heard once...

Special thanks to the blonde in the black miniskirt in front of my
table, and to the skin head raver dude with the perma-grin dancing...

Extra Special thanks to the busty redhead in the clothes about a half
size to small who kept wandering around by the table

Set list
Stairway to the stars
Quicklime Girl
Buck's Boogie
ETI
Dance on Stilts
The Vigil
Harvester of eyes
Burning for you
Joan Craford.
Cities on Flame.
Pocket
Came the Last Days of May
(with massive Buck guitar work.  Not the recorded version.)
Godzilla (w/ base & drum solos)
Random bits of Buckness
Don't fear the Reaper
Dominance & Submission