BOC: Several BOC references on Simpsons season premiere

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at ACMENET.NET
Sun Nov 11 22:57:49 EST 2001

>Just to follow-up on myself, I'll also add that they also played a
>little bit of "(Don't Fear) The Reaper" on the end titles, too.
Besides the BOC, good season premiere.
Didn't Homer win the BOC medallion  from the KBBL Prize van?
Homer said something about having to go get it and how Blue Oyster Cult
wrote dont fear the reaper, to which the judge replied "Yes, I understand
BOC" or something to that effect.
Whoever it was, it always proves to be a great, great show. After all, that
got Patrick McGoohan to reprise his role as number 6 and reveal what he was
on "The Island" for -- the bottomless peanut bag.