OFF: Motorhead wrestling

Z E Itgeist stuart.hamilton at SCOTTISH.PARLIAMENT.UK
Mon Nov 12 05:15:23 EST 2001

WWF - WWF MUSIC-VOL.5

1. The Game - Triple H/Motorhead
2. Rowdy - K-Kwik
3. If You Dare - Tazz
4. It Just Feels Right - Lita
5. Out of the Fire - Kane
6. Latino Heat - Eddie Guerrero
7. I've Got It All - Billy Gunn
 8. What About Me? - Raven
9. Who I Am - Chyna
10. Medal - Kurt Angle
11. Bad Man - Rikishi
12. Shooter - Chris Benoit
13. Turn It Up - Too Cool
14. Pie - The Rock/Slick Rick

£11.99 at Amazon
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000056NM9/therocker

Subject: Re: OFF: UFO/Mick Bolton (my final biopsy)/Motorhead

<<High Level Cuts with obi and lyric sheet could net you about 50 UKpounds,
without either about 30 UK pounds.  I have one of the latter.>>

Hi Stuart-  I was just curious- the copy I saw was on green wax, but no
Obi, and they are a known rip-off.....I just want that cover....If I lay
that kinda money down it better be Hawkwind or something,,,,,thanks....They
can have it up on the wall for the next 15 years.....maybe I'll get the UFO
tribute CD with Motorhead and save enough to get drunk....(you know, a
"responsible", "warm" and "rosey" feeling)
Speaking of, what is the title of that wrestling CD that got the gold
award-  I never found that yet...what is full title please!!!
if I made it through Wendy-o's gargle with broken glass vocals, I'll make
it through anything...I like her, nice pic on the single, but ouch that
track hurts!