HW: new website

Moonglum . sjyoules at VISTO.COM
Tue Nov 13 01:46:08 EST 2001

Starfarer's Hawkwind Page...

(http://www.geocities.com/sjyoules/index.html)

...has been updated as follows:

1.  Slightly less annoying layout on several pages
2.  Some minor mistakes corrected (e.g. chords to Paradox & Psi Power on
tablature page)
3.  Gig Review links retitled to show name of gig (duh!)
4.  New photo added to Croydon gig review page
5.  New photo added to Canterbury gig review page
6.  Guitar photo added to Dave Brock Guitar Stuff page
7.  New Photo Gallery 3 - pics from Canterbury
8.  New Photo Gallery 4 - pics from Croydon
9.  More comments on the Guestbook (Miscellaneous page) including an
excellent one from Nils, whoever he may be...

ALL the new photos were supplied by Chaoslord, who was on IRC earlier.
Cheers Chaoslord, if you're reading this.

I plan to add a Rogues Gallery page, so email your mugshot to me if you
want to be included.  Already got one of Keith Barton, ha ha ha ha!!!

Monsieur Le Duc, could you repeat your previous kind deed and forward this
on to the Yahoo Hawkwind Group?  Thanks...

Steve
a.k.a Starfarer/Moonglum/Mooongluum