HW: Test-tube Conceived

Steve Pond Steve at DOREMI.CO.UK
Mon Nov 12 16:22:52 EST 2001

On Mon, 12 Nov 2001 20:07:03 +0000, you sent through the ether:

>I forgot about that, and you'r dead right, I can't hear anything wrong
>with the guitar on Acid Rain at all:-)

The tape ran out halfway through Acid Rain.. ;) I had to "recreate" the last
half from the rest of the song..  there's 2 days hard labour just there..

I reckon the reason there are tiny "gaps" at the end of the tracks is because
of the MP3 encoding, the originals make a seamless live CD with the ability to
skip between tracks,  (Written in DAO mode natch) there must be a degree of
"rounding down" then "rounding up" in the compression codecs..

Or something.. :)

-S.