HW: Nic Potter

Wright, Mike wrightm at BRE.CO.UK
Tue Nov 13 05:33:07 EST 2001

Mountain music was the 1st, and was dead good. I got blue zone later, and
was less impressed, although ISTR there was a london gig, did anyone go? Huw
was definitely on those 2.

Mike w

Privileged and confidential information and/or copyright material may be
contained in this e-mail.  The information and material is intended for the
use of the intended addressee only.  If you are not the intended addressee
you may not copy or deliver it to anyone else or use it in any unauthorised
manner. To do so is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you receive this
e-mail by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by return e-mail and
destroy all copies. Thank you.