Fw: HW:Tour Set List - Leeds

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Tue Nov 13 15:59:37 EST 2001

On Tue, 13 Nov 2001 20:53:01 -0000, mark von bargen <mark.von-
bargen at GENIE.CO.UK> wrote:
>My original post was rejected - looked too much like a listserve command
>according to the 'return' message. Anyone ever had anything similar?

Not personally, but certain words are always red flags with list management
software (lots can't handle a line that begins with the word "s-u-b-s-c-r-i-
b-e").

>Mark

The next two words are probably the culprit (they DEFINITELY look like they
could be a listserv command):

>set list for leeds

... and "setting" the list to something is probably an admin-only function
that you're not authorized for.

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com