FW: Artist Shop Newsletter

Craig Shipley mr_ship at BELLSOUTH.NET
Tue Nov 13 18:02:20 EST 2001

Oh, no, not THAT one again!!! That price is mid-priced? For that horribly
recorded piece of sub-par bootleg dreck, the price should be $2.99 with a
mail-in rebate of $2.99. (I _really_ don't like it...)

I think that this recording has done more to turn OFF new HW listeners than
anything else. It just keeps coming back, while the really good ones that
need to be out there are MIA.

Life is not fair...

Ship