HW Changing song titles

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Wed Nov 14 15:22:22 EST 2001

On Wed, 14 Nov 2001 05:32:20 -0500, Jobson, Eddie <EJobson at THRUPOINT.NET>
wrote:
>Off the top of my head.........
>
>Hassan I Sahba - Assasins of Allah

Or just "Assassins", as on 'Love in Space'.

>Sweet Mistress of Pain - Kiss of the Velvet Whip
>Angels of Life - Angels of Death
>Over the Top - The Awakening

Yeah, but the "Over the Top" part (the ruminations on microphone stands and
WWI) is separate from "The Awakening" part.

>Mirror of Illusion - Mask of morning
>Martian Stomp - Iron Dream

I think that "Iron Dream" is the winner:
"Matrian Disco Stomp" (live c.83/84 w/Nik lyrics)
"The Dream Has Ended" (Business Trip)
"Are You Losing Your Mind" (Alien4, w/Ron lyrics)

Or what about "Welcome to the Future"?
"This Future" (Business Trip)
"Welcome" (Love in Space)

Also, "the Dream is just beginning", the instrumental version of "You Know
You're Only Dreaming" on 'The Business Trip' (or did I mix up the titles
for that and the version of "The Iron Dream" on the same album?).

So while we're on the subject, here's a trivia question:
What was the last Hawkwind live album with 100% correct songwriting credits?

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com