OFF: Mr Quimby's Beard non-appearance in Edinburgh

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Wed Nov 14 20:10:10 EST 2001

[I'm posting this by request of Hardy from Mr Quimby's Beard. The band was
there... but unfortunately just as fans/spectators.]

Unfortunately due to the small stage at both Glasgow & Edinburgh, Mr
Quimby's Beard were not able to support Hawkwind at either gig. We (MQB)
will now be opening at this years Hawkwind Xmas 2001 party in London (Dec
20th) instead. On behalf of the whole Quimby camp I'd like to apologise to
all who travelled to see us in Scotland and I hope you all still enjoyed the
gigs regardless. Hawkwind were awesome and should not be missed on this
tour.
Thanks to all on this list for your continued support, see you all in
London.
Keep it Space....
Hardy (Mr Quimby's Beard)