HW: Liverpool

Alastair Lee Sumner als at POSTMASTER.CO.UK
Thu Nov 15 05:07:58 EST 2001

Just a quick hello to Arin, Mike Holmes, Rich Warren and Nick Lee who I met
at the gig. Good gig, great sound, and I was made up to hear Brainbox
Pollution. The only downer about the whole night was the group of idiots at
the front falling into people all the time. I had to go and stand near the
back. I haven't seen much mention of the topless dancer there, I was
wondering if she has been at all the gigs or was she just a local
phenomenon.

Alastair.