OFF: Gong

Denis Regenbrecht denis.regenbrecht at UNIBW-MUENCHEN.DE
Thu Nov 15 06:34:37 EST 2001

Hi,

>Not sure, but it might be similar to what they were doing last year, which
>was something like the tracklist from Live 2 Infinitea....as follows...
[snip set-list]

They're not playing that much stuff from 02Inf album on this tour (at least
on the gig in Schweinfurt). They played perhaps 3 songs (Magdalene, Zeroid,
Infinitea IIRC) from that album and a lot from the trilogy-albums
(Inner/Outer Temple, I Am Your Pussy, IAOM Riff, Zero The Hero & The
Witch's Spell, You Can't Kill Me, Radio Gnome Invisible, Flying Teapot).
There were also some not so oftern heard songs in the set (Shapeshiter,
Est-Ce Que Je Suis for example).
The band's in top form (even better than last year, especially Mike H. and
Gwyo) and don't miss them if you have the chance to see them live on this tour!

(c)IAO

                                 D+R