HW: SG trivia--trainspotters only!

Steve Pond Steve at DOREMI.CO.UK
Thu Nov 15 16:06:30 EST 2001

On Thu, 15 Nov 2001 11:55:37 EDT, you sent through the ether:

>Is this also the one with a Les Paul-style pickguard?  Can't imagine
>why they did that?

Oh yes.. and I like it! (I didn`t think I would .. but it's staying on..)

>I thought PAFs disappeared around '66?

Really? well they have the PAF sticker on the back.. and they are the original
pick-ups as I bought the guitar from it`s original owner (You can see it on
Top of the Pops 2 sometimes in a terrible band called "Blue Zoo" sometimes)
I`ll look into it further..

Anyway, here are my SG's..

http://www.doremi.co.uk/sg

You can hear my new guitar on this:

http://www.doremi.co.uk/demo/kylie.mp3
I recorded it for my own amusement, and it may make you smile too.. ;)

-S.