HW: Test-tube & Belfast

Steve Pond Steve at DOREMI.CO.UK
Thu Nov 15 18:00:40 EST 2001

On Thu, 15 Nov 2001 22:50:45 -0000, you sent through the ether:

>What is Fred doing these days?

I see a lot of Fred, he's probably my best real life mate.. :)  ..he's riding
large motorbikes all over Southern England working for himself as comms man
and refusing point blank to do gigs with ICU! He has a point, the last time
left him mentally unbalanced, and he doesn`t want to go there again.. he sold
all his instruments except the violin about 4 years ago..

Last time I saw him (about 2 weeks ago) he spent the entire evening lecturing
Nick Calvert on the folly of being a musician and pleading with him to get a
proper job.. ;)

-S.