HW: Utopia 84

Stephan Forstner stemfors at PIPELINE.COM
Fri Nov 16 16:13:04 EST 2001

Chris Allen <beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:
>On that note - I got in contact with a guy from this list about 3
>years ago about that Utopia 1984 ... So I must offer this plea -
>can anyone get me a copy (tape, CD-R, vinyl, anything) of this
>recording?  I'd actually pay cash money for it!

I've got a vinyl-only release on Mausoleum records called 'Utopia 1984' with
HLL playing all over it - live shot of the band on the cover and a winged
skull helmet graphic above - not sure if its actually a bootleg or just a
compilation of questionable legality (or is that 6 vs. 1/2 doz) - if this is
the one you're talking about then all the tracks on it are available on
legitimate CDs, the bulk I believe are on Stonehenge Collection (This is
Hawkwind..Do Not Panic and Zones) - I'll check this weekend.

Stephan