HW Changing song titles

KevinSommers novadrive at HOME.COM
Fri Nov 16 21:18:40 EST 2001

Didn't realize my mystification, much less over-mystification (how exactly
do you define that?)......but by Gum get either of the two titles mentioned
above ("Atomhenge 76" being the more complete) and listen to 'USOM', and it
really seems to be the music (studio time-wasting or not) grafted with some
Bob poetry, which would later morph more into the more familiar version...

KevinSommers
Cogito ergo sum, I think...