HW: Memos and Demos

Chris Raymond chrisr at TIAC.NET
Sat Nov 17 20:33:33 EST 2001

I just got Memo's and Demos last night. I have only heard up to Track 10 so far,
will hear the rest later tonight. I really agree that it is a great CD. I was
surprised that there is so much guitar noise on it and also lots of swooshy
space sounds. I like it much better than Spacebrock (which I also like). There
is a song called State of Mind (instrumental) that is incredible far out space
blanga. I hope that this CD gets a wider audience than just  a few of us. it
really desrves it.
Chris