HW: Service time league table

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Sun Nov 18 15:31:38 EST 2001

In message <Pine.LNX.4.21.0111181931170.24904-100000 at chiark.greenend.
org.uk>, Jon Jarrett <jjarrett at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK> writes

>> 42 gigs (3/84-6/85), no studio time
>
>        I thought he drummed on CotBS (which I don't yet have, sorry,
>here's my badge)? If not, who did? Danny T.?

Yup.

Sorry can't help with *any* of your other questions. But I did just want to
stop by because...

>Also, Hale got some studio time in as we
>have `Dangerous Visions' to prove...

Some time ago there was a thread on "least fave HW song", well I
completely forgot about this one- it is without question the worst song the
band have ever recorded. IMHO of course.

--
Nick Medford