Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock show

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Nov 18 15:50:56 EST 2001

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (Show #38)

Farflung - "Petal" (from The Belief Module)
F/i - "Quantum Foam" (from Fluorescent Tunnelvision)
Jugalbandi - "My Yiddishe Boogie" (from The Cram And Stuff Method)
Open Canvas - "Ojopati" (from Indumani)
Alpha Wave Movement - "Distant Visitation" (from The Edge Of Infinity)
Erfmen - "Starborn" (from demo CD)
Unlimbo - "Woodhenge" (from See What You Think)
Tarantula Hawk - excerpt (from Tarantula Hawk)
Color - "Garden Fair" (from III)
Cyber Zen Sound Engine/Matt Borghi - "Mend" (from The Intercepted
Transmissions)
Nekropolis Strom Dept - untitled (from Live)

Be sure and check out our online mail order catalog for all kinds of space
rock and related CDs.
http://www.aural-innovations.com/mailord/mailord.html

So head on over to http://Aural-Innovations.com and click on the Radio link
to listen.