HW: ALi Davey - The final Call.

Mon Nov 19 14:06:30 EST 2001

and the Bedouin album - don't forget the Bedouin album - makes four absolute
classics and they are all in stock here and now for anyone missing any one
of these four gems, including Brock which arrived today - hallelujah!!!
For those who object to using the list to promote sales here, apologies but
I do not have time to create a website for this stuff right now - to the
rest of you.....
Also got the last of the Bainbridge 'Red Shift' CD-R's, ditto to
Alman-Mulo-Afrodisiac CD-R. There's one shield left up for grabs, while the
EBS remains consist of:
Area S4 12"
Area S4 CD single
Love In Space CD single
Psych Warriors-White Zone CD (jewel case)
Undisclosed Files (normal CD)
Alien 4 CD (jewel case)
Sonic Attack CD (the real one)
Choose Your Masques CD
Distant Horizons CD
Business Trip Live CASSETTE
Spacehead-Of Stars And Time CD
Tribe Of Cro-Sporadic Spyrogyra CD
Alan Davey-Captured Rotation CD
plus, more expensively (don;t blame me!!!):
Quark 12"
Spirit of the age solstice remixes 12"/cassette and CD singles
Decide Your Future 12", EBS CD single and Griffin CD single
This is now all there is of EBS stuff, so last chances anyone.
Andy G.
andygee at dial.pipex.com