HW: Service time league table

Roger Wynne-Jones roger at DUMPYSRUSTYNUTS.NET
Tue Nov 20 04:09:47 EST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Doug Pearson" <jasret at MINDSPRING.COM>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 9:01 PM
Subject: Re: HW: Service time league table

> DISCLAIMER/ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: Pretty much all of the "information" I present
> comes from Bernhard's gig track/personnel lists, so any research credit
> belongs to him, not me.  I'm just processing the existing information ...
>
> On Sun, 18 Nov 2001 19:42:53 +0000, Jon Jarrett
> <jjarrett at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK> wrote:
> >On Fri, 12 Oct 2001, Doug Pearson wrote:
> >
> >> On Fri, 12 Oct 2001 03:48:30 +0100, J D <Jeremy at DACOMBE.FSNET.CO.UK>
> >> wrote:

>snip

> >> He should probably be treated as a guest, not a member.  Like Dumpy,
> >> Arthur Brown, Samantha Fox, etc.
> >
> >        Dammit, I'd forgotten Dumpy. And moreover I don't have this
> >document Doug is citing so if anyone wants to tell me wat dates Bemand
and
> >Dumpy were around between I'd be most grateful.
>
> Dumpy guested at the following dates:
> Reading                   | Festival                 |    24.08.1986
> Finsbury Park             | Acid Daze                |    23.08.1987
> Folkestone                | Leas Cliff Hall          |    21.09.1987
> London                    | Hammersmith Odeon        |    21.04.1988
> Pentrich                  | Coneygrey Showground     |    30.07.1999
>
>     -Doug
>      jasret at mindspring.com

Dumpy also did a guest spot with Hawkwind at the rock and Blues festival
held at Donington this year,
did a stunning version of Sonic Attack, goggles guitar and all,     missed
his cue to come on tho...........
more info on DRN and piccies of Donington , Lemmy playing with DRN, Dumpy
playing with Hawkwind at Reading
and loads more at www.dumpysrustynuts.net

managed to see Hawkwind this tour at Nottingham Rock city with Gong and
Saturday at Hitchin.with Bedouin......both splendid gigs

cheers
Roger