HW Changing song titles

f. rat hawkfan at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Wed Nov 21 17:39:25 EST 2001

Steve Johnson wrote:

> In a message dated 11/14/01 8:22:54 PM GMT Standard Time,
> jasret at MINDSPRING.COM writes:
>
> > So while we're on the subject, here's a trivia question:
> > What was the last Hawkwind live album with 100% correct songwriting
> > credits?
>
> Live Chronicles.
>
> Gutter Cat.

Obvious I know, but how'd you know? eh?? can you prove they are real?
don't believe what you read? how d'you know they are their real names and
they didn't "swap" names at some VERY dim and distant point in time? Or
maybe there was an accident with their birth records, huh?
Who knows, maybe we're all cosmic victims/co-conspirators in some vast,
cosmic victimisation/co-conspiracy????????

As theories, I think mine is fair.

f. rat