OFF: Starfarer's Hawkwind Page

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Wed Nov 21 20:10:37 EST 2001

On Thu, 22 Nov 2001 00:17:31 -0000, ANDREW GARIBALDI
<andygee at DIAL.PIPEX.COM> wrote:
>well - the Turner camp has gone to ground, the Brock camp is on tour,
>the UK fans are still recovering from the expense of the gigs& the
>merchandise while a lot of people are getting into four new albums
>(Hawkwind/Brock/Davey/ Bedouin) virtually all out at the same time -
>phew!!!  no wonder it's quiet; everyone's out or listening!!!???!!!

Not to mention that it's an extended holiday weekend here in the States, so
some of us yanks are probably out on the road.  Unfortunately for me, a
home computer meltdown means that I'll be falling behind on reading email
and duplicating CD's.  Arrrgh!  Time to buy a new hard drive ...

>Andy G.(in humour mode)

Have a great Thanksgiving (those of you in the USA, anyway!)

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com