HW Walthamstow - I think I get in first this time

Hawkswede hawkswede at TELIA.COM
Sun Nov 25 12:45:48 EST 2001

Hi boys and girls!

I can only agree to what Kevin is saying. The gig was brilliant. Can they play better than this? Hearing "Lighthouse" live was really great since it´s one of my fave tracks, OK, along a few hundred more, but what the heck :-)))).
As Kevin has pointed out, Dave and boys was in a very good mood, since they were joking a lot.

Now when they´re on the move, why not a few dates in Europe and SWEDEN especially.

Over and out from the north of Sweden.

Henrik