walthamstow great or what!!!!!

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Mon Nov 26 14:54:53 EST 2001

Sorry to all I said I'd see there.  Couldn't make it in the end - despite it
being only a cab ride away.  Redundancy forces cutbacks, and live gigs are
one of them - I'm gutted I couldn't make it.

That's "gutted".  Really gutted.  I'll stick Anthology and On Parole (for
the definitive The Watcher) on to make me feel a bit better now.

:-(

Hopefully see y'all soon.

Cheers,

Rich.

ps: If anyone needs a Web Developer, give me a shout.