HW: Dublin....

Iain Ferguson IainFerguson at AOL.COM
Mon Nov 26 18:28:44 EST 2001

Hi folks,

well i missed london which sounded good, but made Dublin tonight. I think the
band wanted to fill out the sound tonight as poor Huw is NOT well, ( accute
bronchitis, and i thought I was being hard with flu <G>).

managed to sitdown upstairs and watch the lightshow properly, it was
brilliant, especially as Jim Lasko had hit Lazer at the front hitting the
domed roof.

The improvisation gets better and better, the sound was clear and the drums
were very bright and loud( someone was saying they sounded tonally dull the
other day).

Same set as previous nights and capt rizz was kept to a couple of passages
phew !!!

Band looked relaxed and Dublin went mad <G>, and we nearly got a second
encore...

Ho hum... cant wait till the next time, will miss xmas gig due to work
commitments. God I cant wait to hear a studio album of this lot.....

So Dave when are the band going to record the new Album ?

Regards
iain