HW: Simon House

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Tue Nov 27 06:00:16 EST 2001

ANDREW GARIBALDI writes:

> This time it's a double CD which features the Hawkwind albums 'Friends And
> Relations-The Very Best Of' and 'Friends And Relations-The Rarities',
> repackaged as a double CD in a digipak sleeve with no inserts, no booklets,
> but on the inside back of each part of the cove, adverts for the other CD's
> and DVD's on the label and the label's own mail order.

> Price is £9.99 for the double and, since we don't really approve or give a
> stuff about this, we have just 5 copies in stock. It says 'limited edition'
> on the cover, but we have no idea how limited, so could be here next week,
> could be gone next month, who knows. But there ya' go....around for those
> who like to keep the collection going, come what may. Oh, and Mike H, the
> cat number is CDM GRAM 152

Thanks. Does the overall package have a title?

Can you confirm the tracklists as:

And I'll add it to the Codex. If it's just the straight CD's that I
already have, I won't bother kollecting it.

1993  The Best of Hawkwind Friends and Relations CD  [Anagram]
        [different compilation from Flicknife]
        Spirit of the Age (Hawkwind)
        Raj Neesh (Inner City Unit)
        Robot (Hawkwind)
        Canes Venatici (Underground Zero)
        Dodgem Dudes (Michael Moorcock's Deep Fix)
        Golden Void (Sonic Assassins)
        Lord of the Hornets (Robert Calvert)
        Motherless Children (Dave Brock)
        Sweet Mistress of Pain (Hawkwind Zoo)
        Social Alliance (Hawkwind)
        Outside the Law (The LLoyd Langton Group)
        Time Centre (Michael Moorcock's Deep Fix)
        Vampire (Stravinsky's Shoe)
        Over the Top (Sonic Assassins)
        Space Invaders (Inner City Limit)
        Psy Power (Hawkwind)
1995  Hawkwind Friends and Relations - The Rarities CD [Anagram]
        Aimless Flight             (Underground Zero)
        Psychedelia Lives          (Hawkwind)
        Working Time               (Lloyd Langton Group)
        Rainbow Warrior            (Underground Zero)
        Brothel In Rosenstrasse    (Mike Moorcock's Deep Fix)
        Toad On The Road           (Alman Mulo Band)
        Earth Calling              (Hawkwind)
        The Changing               (Harvey Bainbridge)
        The Widow Song             (Robert Calvert)
        Starcruiser                (Mike Moorcock's Deep Fix)
        I.C.U                      (Inner City Unit)
        I See You                  (Lloyd Langton Group)
        Human Beings               (Inner City Unit)
        Atom Bomb                  (Atom God)
        Phone Home Elliot          (Uncle Nik And The E.T's)