HW: Dave Brock - Memos And Demos / Notes And Quotes

Mick Crook m.j.crook at TALK21.COM
Tue Nov 27 14:48:32 EST 2001

Stephan Wrote:

>9. Luna - another new track, a guitar-based rocker in the Electric Teepee
>vein. Depressing lyrics about sudden death and suicide.

Its funny how we have our own interpretations of songs. To me "Luna" comes across as being about having to 'put down' (shoot?) a fatally injured and dearly loved pet (a horse possibly?) I may be well off track there but thats the image I get.
I 've listened to this album a lot now and it gets better evry time!

Mick