HW Tour: Briefly

Rich Warren rich.warren at BTINTERNET.COM
Tue Nov 27 16:06:25 EST 2001

Hi All,

A Brief Post Before I Rebuild My Poorly PC:

WoW.

Manchester, Liverpool, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Newcastle, Walthamstow.

What a wonderful Blur of Hawkwind performances.  It was fantastic to see the
band in such good shape. It was wonderful to see everyone of the list again
(or for the first time)

Thanks to Jill Strobridge, and Mike (Laminator) Holmes, and Stuart(for
letting me crash on the floor), Dennis, Eric, Alastair and everyone else
that I met throughout the six gigs I went to.

Same Band, Same Songs, Different venue, but the SAME audience

And Walthamstow...a dream come true, Arin got us into the soundcheck :-) :-)
:-) :-) Thanks to the band and crew for putting up with us :-) Everyone is
so nice.

Thanks to Arin for being herself.

The Strangest things happen, and I never expected before I set off on this
tour, that by the end of it, I would have found my soulmate, and that such a
beautiful person would have come into my life. :-) :-)

What a trip....

Can anyone tell me what the setlist was for the second half of the gig at
Walthamstow, I sort of missed it ;-), although I do remember screaming
noooooooooooo when Captain Rizz appeared, and the mind blowing version of
Winds of Change, I don't think Simons Violin has ever sounded so good.

Rich Warren

Seeyou after my PC Rebuild