OFF: King Crimson

dhuggins dhuggins at HYPERNOVA.NET
Tue Nov 27 20:05:58 EST 2001

I would be happy to ;)

It's a 1988 Hamer Diablo, metallic candy apple red (sooo 80's) with h/s/s
pickup configuration and a Hamer-Floyd Rose tremolo.  The neck single coil
is twinned with a sustainiac (a controllable feedback generator-it's a
BLAST).  Action is great.  Bought it on ebay from an online-mortar/brick
guitar store.   I contacted Adrian through a fan site, and he confirmed it
was his.  He said he traded it and another guitar for a black Rickenbacker
which can be seen on his latest album cover (his band, not KC).  I was
going to try and see if he would sign it for me, but the KC tour swings
through my city when I am out of town :(

Regardless, it's a great guitar.  Sounds great by itself, the action is
smooth, but having this endless feedback with a Floyd Rose tremolo is just
soooo much fun.

If Mr. Brock hasn't tried a sustainiac-equipped guitar, get thee to the
nearest music equipment proprietor and give one a whirl!

Dave