HW Tour: Briefly

Colin J Allen colin at CALLEN18.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Tue Nov 27 17:45:11 EST 2001

Ejection was also a second encore at Swindon and the ONLY encore at
Birmingham.

Cheers,

COLIN
----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Siegerman" <erics at TELEPRES.COM>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 10:36 PM
Subject: Re: HW Tour: Briefly

On Tue, Nov 27, 2001 at 09:06:25PM -0000, Rich Warren wrote:
> And Walthamstow...a dream come true,

A couple of them, I should think ...

> Arin got us into the soundcheck :-) :-)

... and if you don't make clear that this was the lesser of them,
I expect someone will be rather upset :-)

> Can anyone tell me what the setlist was for the second half of the gig at
> Walthamstow, I sort of missed it ;-)

Lighthouse
Levitation
Spiral Galaxy
Moonglum
Brainbox Pollution
Winds of Change
Angels of Death
The Watcher
Motorway City
Hurry on Sundown
Assassins of Allah (w/ Space is their Palestine, plus Rizz's "new tribe" dub
thing)
---
Assault & Battery
Golden Void
Ejection

The only variations I heard from Cardiff through Walthamstow
were:
  - Capt. Rizz's "new tribe" thing only happened the one night he
    was there
  - At Torquay (I'm almost certain it was there), they split
    Ejection off into a second encore.  Same set list; just the
    phrasing was different

Band changes:
  - Keith K. was only there a few nights
  - Jez was there for Torquay, hooray!
  - As mentioned, Rizz was only there for Walthamstow

> , although I do remember screaming
> noooooooooooo when Captain Rizz appeared,

What's wrong with a little variety?  Geez!

> and the mind blowing version of Winds of Change,

No argument there!

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
The world has been attacked.  The world must respond ... [but] we must
be guided by a commitment to do what works in the long run, not by what
makes us feel better in the short run.
        - Jean Chrétien, Prime Minister of Canada