an Ozric tree has been planted

Peter Wibrew pwibrew13 at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Wed Nov 28 02:50:53 EST 2001

I'm sorry, this isn't exactly BOC or Hawkwind but I would like to share this
with everybody that might be interested, I'm also sorry that some of you
have recieved this at least 3 times across the various lists.
Thanks to another great transfer by Colin Allen, I am currently taking
sign-ups for a tree structure to distribute the recent Ozric Tentacles gig
at the Standard in Walthamstow on 15/11/01

If you would like to take part then please send me the following information

pwibrew13 at blueyonder.co.uk  please include Standard tree in the subject line

Name.....
Email.....
Country....
(if USA which State)......
Branch / Leaf......
Max No. of Leaves.....

There is a collective effort on the ozrics.com message board to get together
artwork, and should end up a stunning package.

Sign-ups are open till the 4th December when the structure will then be
finalised

All that remains is that if you do take part, have patience with this
novice........

All the best
Peter