HW: Is Quark Strangeness and Charm deleted?

Z E Itgeist stuart.hamilton at SCOTTISH.PARLIAMENT.UK
Wed Nov 28 05:24:22 EST 2001

You will find a lot of unscrupulous dealers just enter entire catalogues
into their databases rather than just available items.

I tried to order 3 HW cd's from White Rabbit, they were Warrior, Sonic
Attack and something else...not QS&C... Anyway I got an email back from
them saying they couldn't get their hands on *any* Hawkwind CD's very sorry
etc. etc..

Never mind being sorry, WHY LIST THINGS THAT YOU DON"T HAVE?!  This is a
shabby practice that a lot of web retailers go in for, and it's one that I
particularly loathe.

So I wouldn't bother with White Rabbit if I were you...

Steve