OFF: decayes

Mark Licht mlicht at CYBERMESA.COM
Wed Nov 28 14:10:01 EST 2001

I saw the Decayes, assuming they are the same group, perform in the late
70's at the Manifestival of Progressive Music that Daevid Allen headlined.
IIRC they were a three piece ensemble from Southern California.  You may
inquire of list member Rob Jacobs because they were friends of his.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU]On
Behalf Of Bart Brugmans
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2001 11:06 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: OFF: decayes

Hi,

My office is above a night club, and they decided to clear out their
record collection. I came across a record from the Decayes called
HorNetz. It has an inner saying only 300 were made, and a potocopy of
an Anteater is glued on the cover.

I tried to find information about them, but I actiually didn't. Does
anybody know more from this avant garde electronic freak out band
(they sound great btw)

Bart