HW: Walthamstow gig - Bruise

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed Nov 28 16:32:52 EST 2001

In message <004301c1784f$9764ce00$ce7187d9 at jds>, Jill Strobridge
<jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK> writes
>I'm guessing they are local to the SW area and I think they must have
>sent a tape to someone and were invited to join in.   Actually they
>played a pretty fair and extraordinarily laid-back version of Silver
>Machine at Walthamstow which they must have worked up in only 4 days -

No, they had that before and had sent it to HW, it was that which led to
them being invited to do the support slots. (Info from Kris on IRC).
--
Nick Medford