ICU: INNER CITY UNIT XMAS GIG VENUE CHANGE

Steve Pond Steve at DOREMI.CO.UK
Thu Nov 29 07:19:57 EST 2001

Hello everyone,

There has been a change in the arrangements for the ICU Christmas show.

We are NOT playing Dingwalls on December 17.

We ARE  Playing:  The Mean Fiddler (Formerly the LA2) on December 17.

All discount flyers for the Dingwalls show will work at the new venue.

The Mean Fiddler is a larger venue than Dingwalls.
It is next door to the Astoria on Charring Cross Road.

The larger size of this venue means we can pull out all the stops and put on a
proper show, this will be an EVENT, we have been working on a new lightshow
which hopefully will bring together Barney Bubble's original ideas for ICU
with our ideas for the next ICU album.

We are excited about this show, it marks the first big step for the band in a
long time, we will NOT be treading water,

Miss it at your peril. :)

-Steve Pond.

www.innercityunit.com