HW: Starfarer's Hawkwind Page

Moonglum . sjyoules at VISTO.COM
Thu Nov 29 18:31:15 EST 2001

Hi

I always feel like a shameless self-publicist whenever I do this, but this
is to let you know that Stafarer's Hawkwind Page has just been updated as
follows:

1.  New Haw-Kwin-Do page
2.  New Hairy Arsed Hawkwind Fans page (BOC-L list members are on it)
3.  New Camping at Canterbury page
4.  3 new T-shirt designs added
5.  New or improved versions of photos on Photo Galleries 1 & 2
6.  Canterbury flyer added to Canterbury gig page

http://www.geocities.com/sjyoules/index.html

Thanks for the appreciative messages I've received from various people.  If
you cannot reach the site and see a message about it exceeding it's
allocated data transfer, please retry an hour later.  This is an irritating
limitation imposed by the web hosting service which is beyond my control.
Grrrr....

Steve