OFF: Can "Unlimited Edition"

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Thu Nov 29 22:10:48 EST 2001

In a message dated 11/28/01 2:03:13 PM Pacific Standard Time,
nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK writes:

> >It's probably worth pointing out that 'Unlimited Edition' is a compilation
>  >of outtakes (many instrumental) from about '69 to '75
>
>  Certainly was worth pointing it out, I didn't know that. Have to at least
> get
>  that one then.
>  --
>  Nick Medford

Yeah, I highly recommend it for someone hardcore into early Can. Exclusive
tracks, some of Damo and Malcom's best moments w/the group, some bizarre
cut-up stuff, weird instrumentals...lots of those Ethnological Forgery
things...not _all_ great, but worth it for the good parts... Chuck