ICU: The Inner City Unit Christmas show gets better..

Moonglum . sjyoules at VISTO.COM
Fri Nov 30 12:18:23 EST 2001

David Devant and His Spirit Wife remind me of Jackie Leven's band Doll By
Doll, with a touch of the Kinks thrown in.  There's something anout them,
they have a kind of typical English whimsy.  (Jackie Leven would probably
bristle at that as I think he's a Celt!)  Definitely not space rock, but
interesting...

IIRC David Devant was a 19th century conjurer who claimed to have a Spirit
Wife as part of his stage act...

<<snip>>